ESaT LTD are DVSA approved to lead a consortium.
Are you looking to join a Driver CPC Consortium? Perhaps you're a transport manager and would prefer to train your drivers yourself. Maybe you're a driving instructor looking at alternative revenue streams. Are you an existing training centre or perhaps a professional driver thinking about a change of career?
ESaT can help you make that step, we can providing support and guidance to help you run your own successful Periodic Driver CPC Training Centre without the initial financial outlay.
A Driver CPC consortium is an association of training providers who carry out driver CPC training under the management of one company.
ESaT LTD is a JAUPT approved Driver CPC Consortium, providing the opportunity for those who would like to deliver Driver CPC training (either in the classroom or remotely) but would prefer not to set up a training centre in their own right. By becoming a member of our consortium, you can teach Periodic Driver CPC training with all the benefits of being a fully registered training centre, operating under the management of ESaT LTD
Membership with ESaT LTD provides Jaupt approval and access to our extensive range of training course and materials for the following costs
• Annual membership fee - £450
• Admin fee £8.25
Uploads fees - £8.75 per upload
• No course approval fees
• No annual audit fees
As a member of the ESat LTD Training Consortium, you will be able to:
• Deliver Driver CPC training to your own staff
• Hold open, public courses for LGV and PCV operators and drivers
• Have complete flexibility as to when you deliver courses
• Deliver remote training courses, using a suitable platform such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams
By joining us you will be an ‘Approved Consortium Member’, meaning that:
• You are approved by Jaupt as an ESaT LTD training provider
• You will also be able to use the ESaT LTD logo as provided by us on websites and other materials
• The logo may be accompanied by supporting wording to explain its use where appropriate, for example: ‘our centre has been approved to deliver approved Driver CPC periodic training courses’ or ‘we provide Driver CPC periodic training approved training courses’
• You will be listed on our website, if you require
• You will be listed on the Jaupt website and the courses you have scheduled can be shown publicly if you require, enabling candidates to readily find your courses
We have a wide range of Jaupt approved Driver CPC training modules, consisting of seven standalone 7-hour modules, suitable for both LGV and PCV drivers.
As a member we will provide you with:
• A full range of training materials, including PowerPoint presentations, video clips
• Trainer information, including course delivery guides, lesson plans and reference materials
Bespoke training course design
We can help design bespoke courses to suit your operation or clients and obtain Jaupt approval for these to be delivered as part of Driver CPC training. While this would normally be subject to additional fees if we feel the course would be beneficial to other consortium members we would cover the costs associated with Jaupt approval.
All training venues used must be assessed for their suitability and a record of this must be provided to us for each site.
The venue assessment form will be provided on application
Trainers must demonstrate they have suitable knowledge and experience to deliver Driver CPC courses and evidence of this must be provided to us. Certain subjects additionally require trainers to hold specific qualifications to be able to deliver them and copies of certificates have to be submitted to us.
Rquired Trainer qualifications can be found below
Required Trainer knowledge and experience guide will be provided on application
We will provide you with a full range of training materials, including PowerPoint presentations, video clips, breakout sessions and quizzes.
Consortium members must demonstrate that they have suitable insurance policies in place and provide copies of certificates to us. These policies may include:
• Public liability
• Employers liability
• Professional indemnity
• Training vehicle insurance
Consortium membership rules
All consortium members must comply with our membership rules and provide us with signed confirmation of this.
Training consortium membership rules can be found below
We provide full support to all members to help them comply with all administrative requirements. A consortium membership manual that gives comprehensive guidance to members will be provided once a successful application has been processed.